Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Concord, OH
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Aaron Lundner is a certified Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many cases with this leading-edge appliance system. He even treated himself!
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At The Orthodontic Spot we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Lundner is a certified Invisalign orthodontist, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about Invisalign and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Barely visible – Invisalign aligners are almost invisible while you are wearing them! Friends, family members, and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Lundner uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss, and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Treatment times are similar to braces; however, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign, you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Most office visits and checkups are easy and quick, with fewer appointments required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only 1-2 weeks. After that you switch your aligners to the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice amazing changes in the alignment of your teeth and you will have a straighter, healthier smile!